The Club challenges us to pick some titles we are excited about and others that are scary, which I have done. I'm nervous about several of these! But I've learned my lesson about the dreaded #1, so I put something fun in there.
- Twelfth Night (Back to the Classics)
- The White Guard, by Bulgakov
- For Two Thousand Years, by Mihail Sebastian (Read Around the World)
- Stories by Nick Joaquin (Read Around the World)
- Marriage, by (somebody...)
- The Fortunes of Richard Mahony, by Henry Handel Richardson
- Thus Were Their Faces, by Silvina Ocampo
- The Well at the End of the World, by William Morris
- The Gray Earth, by Galsan Tshinag
- Oblomov, by Goncharov (Russian lit)
- Eichmann in Jerusalem, by Hannah Arendt
- The Obedience of a Christian Man, by William Tyndale
- Oroonoko, by Aphra Behn (Back to the Classics)
- The Female Quixote, by Charlotte Lennox
- Forest of a Thousand Daemons, by D. O. Fagunwa
- The Prose Edda of Snorri Sturluson
- First Love and Other Stories, by Turgenev (Russian lit)
- The Imitation of Christ, by Thomas a Kempis
- Season of Migration to the North, by Tayeb Salih (Read Around the World)
- Our Mutual Friend, by Charles Dickens (Back to the Classics)


0 Yorumlar