Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zebra stripes fading into gradient nail art in white and green

Sunday and that means Nail Art Sunday at Lelack where you later today can find a link list with a lot of bloggers who've made nail art's. The theme this week was free so I've cheated some and I'm showing an archive nail art from last summer. ;)

First I painted a white base and then made a green gradient. After that I made white zebra stripes making them fade in to the background. Maybe the green gradient shouldn't have been so high and then the zebra stripes would have faded in better.
 No matter what, I'm really content with this nail art. :) I really love zebra stripes..haha


Polishes used:
Depend - 191
China Glaze - White On White
China Glaze - Cherish
L.A. Colors Art Deco - White

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar