Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

STUDY HARD - Best Study Motivation Compilation for Success & Students

 I love this video very much, it has motivated me in sooo many ways even if I don't feel like studying because I become very lazy sometimes.I even give up on reading because when I read nothing gets into my mind and this is sometimes disappointing because whenever I read so hard exam results turns up to be so bad.....why is that ? I don't know.

But this video  has changed my life in many ways, and I thank you for that literally a lot.(weeping)

Sometimes the simplest questions have the hardest answer. if we turned down our electronics and see the universe outside and think deeply about it then we realise we are wasting our own life while success is waiting for us (I think that made sense).

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar