Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Obligatory Christmas Post.



I am still getting over the hangover I received from going out around the city on Mad Friday with some of the lads from work.  As our works Christmas drinking session coincided with the End of the World we started early, at noon.  It was legendary but it is taking me two days to recover and the world did not end so that is a bonus.

I am currently sitting in my house which is devoid of Christmas decorations.  I don't have kids but usually stick up a bit of holly and a tree but this year I haven't really been bitten by the festive bug.

I suppose it is because I am working night shifts from Christmas Eve right through the the 28th so will spend the whole Christmas holiday working or sleeping.
So today my wife and I are going to drink a bottle of champagne this afternoon and watch some cheesy Christmas TV then walk to the local pub for a meal.  This will be our Christmas time  together.

So while you are enjoying your holiday please spare a thought for the people who work for the emergency services and those people that keep the power and water running and those that are fighting to preserve our way of life.

Enough of my bleating, my friends.  You enjoy your holiday and I will be back soon.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar