Oahu Coconut Sunset Ultra Shea Body Cream by Bath & Body Works - You guys already know that I go through Bath & Body Works products like they're water. This month, I used up a tube of Oahu Coconut Sunset Ultra Shea Body Cream. I really like BBW's body cream formula; it's very luxurious and moisturizing. I think the Oahu Coconut Sunset scent was limited edition; it's a nice, summer-y scent with lots of coconut and fruity notes. If BBW brought it back, I would definitely repurchase.
Mineral Infused Face Primer in Brightening Lavender by e.l.f. - I really enjoyed this product. For $6, it was an excellent primer. It really smoothed out my skin and created a great base for my makeup. I don't think it was very brightening, but for $6 I can live with that. I will say that I don't think it would work for you if you have dry skin because it's not very moisturizing. However, for "normal" skin, it's a great—and inexpensive—product. I currently have other primers that I'm using, but I would definitely repurchase it.
Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash by Pacifica - As I've said before, I'm not the biggest fan of Pacifica products, and I didn't really like this face wash. It kind of had a kale-ish smell, which I didn't like. As a cleanser, it was all right, but I don't think it was anything special. I definitely prefer my "go to" cleanser, which is the Fresh Foaming Cleanser by Neutrogena.
Control Freak Eyebrow Gel by NYX - This is my "go to" eyebrow gel. I've probably gone through 8 or 10 tubes of this. It's just a basic, clear eyebrow gel, but it gets the job done and it's not too expensive ($5.99). There's nothing special about it, as I said, but it holds my eyebrows in place all day, so I have no complaints.
Coconut Ultra Hydrating Overnight Crème Mask by Yes To - I'm becoming a huge fan of Yes To products. They're reasonably priced and everything I've tried from their brand has been good. Plus, Ulta is always having sales on their stuff. This was a great night time moisturizer. It smelled heavenly and it kept my skin soft and moisturized. What else could I possibly ask for? I've already repurchased it, and I'll definitely continue to repurchase.
Anyway, those were the products I used up this month! Happy Holidays!








0 Yorumlar