Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Musings from the front

Still a bit busy to focus on the army build up at the mo, although last night I did a wee bit of work on a second hand Sdkfz 251 Fujimi I had got from the 'German Purchase', and have been changing the blog around all week.

Got up this morning at 4:30, as I was awake and checked out some blogs, was happy to see that http://rrober.blogspot.com/ ZAPISKI Z SZUFLADY (XX wiek) had been updated with a few pictures of his quest for a Modern US Force. In order to actually get a Army finished I probably will inmitate his 'Wzmocniony Pluton Zmechanizowany' or US mech Platoon according to my Polish/English translation skills.

This should be quite easy to accomplish, just need to get a few figures painted. I probably will paint them up in the sand colour US scheme.

Talking to the hoarder Phil last night and I mentioned how I intended to take some figures up to Auckland next week to paint up while I am attending my Promotional Course at HMNZS Philomel. This should be fun as I hope to pose them around the Base and have some fun with them. Just need to figure out what too take up.

Phil said that Spanky Leonard is busy buying up the North Islands supply of plastic kits while he is doing his course at Waiouru Camp. I can just imagine his room at the moment.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar