A Whole Lot Of Trees And One Measly Elf...
My son and I recently bought a truckload of common Magic cards at a used book store. We were able to put together a variety of decks for all the colors and we have been playing almost everyday. It's been very enjoyable and more importantly I can beat my son at least a third of the time so it finally gives me a game system where I'm at least winning semiregularly. The cards are from all across the twenty years the game has been around so it's a lot more fun to make decks this way than just buying some of the starter decks and boosters that are currently on the market. As much as my son and I love playing WH40K or Heroclix, MTG gives us a quick game we can play in twenty minutes or less when he has lunch or recess break from virtual school. Thanks for stopping by and stay safe out there!


0 Yorumlar