This is the other recent T2 purchase I told you guys about yesterday, this one cost 7 euros as well. I wasn't sure about buying it because, well, the colors, print and fabric SLIGHTLY reminded me of some old ass curtains from a children's bedroom, but the insane print with the bus stop and the palmtrees along with the perfect fullness and length of the silhouette pulled me over the threshold. AND it has pockets! Did I make the right choice?
I couldn't resist playing up the retro holidaywear vibe of it by pairing it with this tied up blouse (is that what you call it in English?). I reached for my green clogs once again because I love them to death and because the green and my blue nailpolish totally matched my skirt. I'm not above silly matchy matchy stuff, especially when going for a prudish retro look. I'm so glad I didn't resist my urges to buy these clogs because I feel like their funky but neutral shape and vibrant color go with EVERYTHING in my wardrobe, and they are comfy as hell! Well, hell probably isn't that comfy, but y'all know what I mean, right?
BY THE WAY do any of you guys have an idea where to find a cheap wicker backet/bag kinda like this:
I really want one. I want to wear it with a scarf tied to one of the straps for color, and with french bread and a bouquet of freshly picked flowers sticking out. So if you have tips: send em my way!
blouse: Pimkie
skirt: T2 vintage
clogs, glasses: H&M
ring: Alex Monroe
nailpolish: Model's Own @ River Island
PS: my fingernails TOTALLY look like the galaxy, AMIRITE?

0 Yorumlar