Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What is This Thing?


Well, the dust mop, sans handle, has been here two weeks. They still tell me that he’s a dog, but I’m not so sure and here’s why. When Pop has him in the yard on his leash, if he sees anything that seems strange to him he stands up on his back legs and just stands there. He isn’t tugging at the leash or anything, he just stands there only on his back legs. I think the little dude may be part Meerkat or something. That’s just the way he stands and look at the eyes and all…..ya gotta wonder.

Whatever he is, he doesn’t bother me and I don’t bother him. We both get tons of love and attention so it’s all good.

Have a great weekend and enjoy a sweet moment

Sincerely,
Fred the Cat (The cat that loves you guys!)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar