Thankfully Reading has been so enjoyable for me. I was great to allow myself lots of time to read, but yet not feel pressured to stop everything for reading, and also to be free to take a walk, run to the library and have a coffee with my SIL....very relaxing indeed!
So as I mentioned in my last post. Friday, I finished (2) books : The Christmas Dog; Carlson (very good) and Await Your Reply; Chaon (very good) and started a third book which I finished yesterday: The Christmas List; Richard Evans (I loved it), and I also read Wally Lamb's new holiday book: Wishin' and Hopin': A Christmas Story (it is so funny -- loved it so much). Today I have just one book planned for my A-Z Challenge (I have letters Q and X left); I plan to read: Malcolm X: By Any Means Necessary; Myers. I'd love to finish Half Broke Horses, by Jeanette Walls as well but that may not happen today (it is a great story).
I'm looking at my review stack, and there are about 15 books that I would love to be able to read and review in December, but realistically that will not happen. I plan to read the ones that seem to appeal to me the most, and remain GUILT FREE.
How are your review stacks or end of year goals coming along?
BTW: I PROMISE to get back to my google reader and read your posts, and respond to some comments starting this evening or tomorrow for sure, I just checked 454 unread posts! Take a break you guys :) ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I have officially ended my participation in Thankfully Reading as of 9 PM today/Sunday. I read just one book today: Malcolm X for my A-Z Challenge. It was a YA book and just around 200 pages. So since Friday, I read (5) books. I had fun Sunday, and except for going out for a walk this morning, we stayed in all day. A little light cooking, reading and wrapping my Secret Santa gift so I can ship it tomorrow. Hope you had a fun weekend everyone.


0 Yorumlar