the meeting will come to order who called for a meeting? do we have a quorum? you all received a copy of the agenda oh, no we didn't I didn't get the minutes from last time me either me neither my hand is up here the meeting will come to order what meeting? I was just walking by me too me three what's the topic? or topics? does anyone have a gavel? we'll start with a prayer the hell we will there are no banners allowed, sir it's not a banner no banners, ma'am can we please come to order? I pay my taxes actually, you don't that's a fact everyone here knows that you don't either order, please, order we'll begin with the pledge of allegiance that's the wrong flag who says? will someone read the minutes? call the sergeant at arms why? knock some sense into you and you you too youse and you not me not us we already have a tank here we do? in the back of the auditorium who could miss it? that's not a tank it sure is, it's mine yours? sure, a BV202 Mk II how'd you get it here? I drove it, who's gonna stop me? order, can we have some damn fuckin order watch your fuckin language your honor you don't have any honor you never did even a tank can't bring order jeez it's Swedish, a Volvo Volvo? they're known for safety I feel very safe in this tank where'd you get it? online, 25 grand, Sweden does it work? of course it works it does? it does? it just did no, it didn't it sure did right, it didn't we still can't bring this meeting to order can't get it off the ground off the ground? bring in airborne I have friends amphibious too lucky you friends with jets and choppers friends who have friends bring 'em on neutralize the zone call 'em in we'll finally have some order around here amen I thought we weren't praying? amen
0 Yorumlar