When your kitchen looks like this I think its a good excuse to go out for a meal don't you?
The painting is coming along nicely and looks really good.
I was unsure at first but now I'm pleased.
We're only capable of doing a couple of hours a day (poor old things) lol and its knackering but we're getting there.
Today though I couldn't face cooking in this mess and so we went to our favourite eating place. The Garden Centre.
Here you can get the pensioners, ahem, (older person's) 2 course meal with coffee for £8.50 and the
size of the meals are really good.
I had the lasagne and Tom had the enormous meat pie.
Apple pie and cheesecake for pud and we were full up.
Tomorrow we will do a little more and we should be finished for the weekend.
It just goes to show that we are capable of more than we think we are, and all done without any help from Penny.

0 Yorumlar