Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

QUOTAGE!


"I was very lucky that the stylist and the director took a liking to me, and they gave me a very stylish outfit – I look sexy and not terrifying, which is obviously how I want to see myself! I had on a long, sassy black dress. In the house there was a huge indoor pool that was ten feet deep, so I had to drag a poor, shirtless guy down the length of the pool. I was playing a vampire killer, and I had to stab the guy in his heart with my shoe – totally normal­. I was pleasantly surprised by the wardrobe, it was lot of vintage and lingerie, nothing vulgar or weird. It was really pretty.''

- Taylor Warren on her part in the kanye West monster video. Which was officially released this week after it was leaked back in December. Shame it's such a shit song...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar