Colcci conducts their 2015-2016 Spring Summer Mens Runway Catwalk Looks during São Paulo Fashion Week in Brazil (Southern Hemisphere – Temporada Verão). From the collection, we selected only the top looks and our favorite notable pieces. - See more at: http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2015/04/18/colcci-2015-2016-spring-summer-verao-mens-runway-fashion-sao-paulo-brazil-moda-desfiles-denim-jeans-patchwork-leopard-plaid-hearts/#sthash.pgK9zZP4.dpuf
This is good. A cohesive collection at most and very clever, although, I personally feel like some of the styling is a bit too much, and sometimes 'off'. Again, MY opinion. These are the favourites, or rather the looks I would consider. :D
This is good. A cohesive collection at most and very clever, although, I personally feel like some of the styling is a bit too much, and sometimes 'off'. Again, MY opinion. These are the favourites, or rather the looks I would consider. :D
I would prefer the look on the left. I love those pants and I would wear the whole look...if I had to. that's a good thing! The other look should be put in a cage.
Something....something is appealing. Great looks!
This is ok, but that black piece, below his waist, looks like an apron to me. The right look is GREAT! SICK BOOTS!




0 Yorumlar