Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh Shit's Now Ex Nikki Reveals She Has Been Getting Death Threats Since Being On 'Black Ink Crew'


 Nikki Reveals She Got Deaths Threats Being On The Show

Last week on 'Black Ink Crew', Oh Shit made a surprise return to the show ad revealed that he is no longer with Nikki. Now Nikki has revealed on personal blog she reveals why she kept her pregnancy a secret and also reveals being on the show impacted her life in a negative by online trolls wishing her death 

 At one point, I can remember going online and reading a comment where someone suggested that I should ’Kill myself to put everyone else out of misery’ from having to watch me on TV. At that point, I felt my lowest and it greatly affected my health, my marriage and my self-esteem.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar