Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Manicure Monday: Glitter Hearts Nails


"You said you couldn't be with someone who didn't believe in you. Well I believed in you. I just didn't believe in me. I love you... always." 

Annnnnd cut!
I’ve been watching too many chick flick, rom coms this weekend, and it’s made me all a little mushy inside. So I bring you my Rom Com heart nails.

They are very valentine-esqe and yes, I know I so too late for that, but who doesn’t just love a bit of romantic spontaneity?

20130701_081436

To recreate you will need:
  • Barry M Nail Paint – Nude
  • Barry M Nail Paint – Red Glitter
  • Barry M Confetti Nail Effects – Marshmallow
  • A nail art brush\

20130701_081558

First paint all of your nails in Nude and leave to dry.

Then paint all but your ring finger in Marshmallow. I did 2 coats to get a sufficient amount of confetti on.

Once completely dry, take out the polish brush off Red Glitter and dap the end of your nail art brush. This stops the stem of the nail art brush getting covered in polish too.

Then draw the outline of your heart of your first nail. Depending on how neat your hand is, you can either, fill in with the nail art brush or the polish brush.

Repeat with all but your ring finger.

Finally give your ring finger a full coat of Red Glitter.

20130701_081619

I know we don’t always get the happy endings like they show in the movies, but it doesn’t mean our nails can’t... see I can do cheesey lines too!



If you like my blog, you can follow me on bloglovin’ to keep up to date. 
Follow on Bloglovin


Follow on Bloglovin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar