Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rihanna And Kanye West And Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds / "GQ: The Most Stylish Men Alive" ~ www.gq.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt0g4dWxEBo
http://www.gq.com/style/201506/cristiano-ronaldo-style#slide=1

So I picked up, "GQ: The Most Stylish Men Alive" the other day. I was curious. I wanted to see if they really picked the sexiest, or did they just picked the men that are 'trending', like what PEOPLE magazine is notorious for. People's sexiest ...more  like who's hot right now. Well I was happy to see who made the list. Other than two...it was pretty on point in my eye. Marlon Texiera was missing though. #BIG-mistake
...and our Canadian, Ryan Gosling did well, as he should. :D
 I believe the winner deserved it. I am fan of his personal style...you know he has the ABSOLUTE last say on what goes on that body. Click the link to see. Cristiano actually came in 13th! So you know they're not playin' around!

So go pick it up. There's a great article on how to wear shorts! #learn

That body is not even normal. #ridiculouslysexy



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar