Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Twinsie Tuesday 3 Layer Experiment

 
I was pleasantly surprised with my 3 layer polish experiment for this week's Twinsie Tuesday theme. 
 
 
The idea was to pick 3 polishes to layer over each other.  We were supposed to choose 3 random polishes, but I went with what I already had on my nails as the base color, which was Essie Lilacism. 
 
 
Then I layered Aloha Surf by Island Girl Hawaii.  I love this fun glitter!  I knew I wanted to use a cream and a glitter and some type of sheer effect to top it all off.
 

So, for my third layer I chose Sinful Colors Let Me Go.  It is a verrrry sheer duochrome.  Love the flashes of green, and in certain lights there is a flash of gold.  I actually really ended up loving my final product!
 




Take a peek at what the other Twinsie's came up with this week:
 
Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
 
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar