Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The missing Brown Thomas images! OMG! Hurrah!

My camera managed to loose some pretty important photos! All of the pictures I took at the BT spring summer show! For the love of....... anyway! Managed to get them back - so all is well that ends well! Happy days!
The F-row scrabble! Loved the white chairs with the photography of some of the summer's best collections behind it. Sitting on each chair is a press pack and a program.

Found this lady rocking some amazing camel trousers. I am still looking for the perfect pair myself. Although I think H&M might have something I can work with at the moment! It's just remembering to go back and get them!
The very fashionable front row! Check out those gorgeous red shoes! Not to mention the stripy programs based on the collection of the season, Prada!
Models take to the catwalk. I'm not sure of some of the pieces, no longer having my notes. (Im so organised!) worst blogger ever!
An orange catsuit? Not sure about this one, but bright colors are really in for this season! It would take a very confident person to pull it off, more confident then me prehaps!
What is a show without some eye candy in the form of male models?
This is without a shadow of a doubt, Dolce and Gabbana! Sexy, possibly corseted and figure hugging? Of course it is! Loving those ankle boots with the dress. Given the length of the dress, I imagine that it takes very toned legs to carry the boots off. But the model is working it.
Stella McCartney. I always associate SMC with nudes and sports wear. I don't know if that's just me or what, but this is the first collection of hers that I've liked! Fun and feminine. It's perfect for summing up the SS trend of large and funky prints. Her lemon and fruit prints are also perfectly on the slightly strange fruit trend as well.
The amount of trends this skirt ticks is brilliant - high waisted, pleats AND next season's thigh high split! Perfection! I'm still on the hunt for a pleated skirt. Something to see me through the summer!
How to rock work wear according to McQueen. A structured blazer nipped in tightly at the waist before an A line skirt flaring out to balance. Not to mention the trade mark statement shoulder!
Another way to work work wear! (try saying that quickly) Note the fashionista taking notes quickly!
THE collection of the season alongside Prada. Mary Katrantzou. It was my first time I saw the lampshade skirt outside of the round ups. It was great to see it in person! MK's trademark large prints, based on interiors this season provided much excitement for F-journalists and bloggers. With many scribbling furiously as the model walked down the catwalk. Many excited whispers and jaw dropping!


Victoria Beckham rounded off the show as she did at the last one. Her dramatic and beautifully made gowns seem to close a variety of shows.

W

Who would have thought we would be looking to a former Spice Girl for beautiful clothes?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar