Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nail art's I'm less proud of..

Ah, let's look at the uglies as well then ;) Lela wasn't truly content with my contribution so I searched for the nail art's I'm less proud of so to say. I warned you, this will be increasing by ugliness as we move down the post..


To the left above I have a really old nail art (made 5-6 year ago)with my cuticles filled with polish. It was also by the time when my nail polish hoarding/nail art interest had just started and I didn't have a perfect light green polish going towards yellow so I was experimenting with layering, not so successful though. I also hate the nail shape I had at that time, the edges are SO round! This has not been showed here at the blog before.

To the right above I have a pretty new layering with China Glaze - Get Carried Away which I have showed here at the blog before. Incredible butt ugly combination. 

Above I have one of my "tape nail art" experiments. My intentions were good, I mean the polishes are great but the outcome was horrible. This experiment involved regularly stationary tape which for some reason works great for some and less good for me.

And above I have a special collage of ugliness. Pedicures gone bad; the one at the top is even worse than it looks, the "glitter smiley" is actually yellow toned.. Too large rhinestones, smudges and messy dotticures. Do I even have to say anything more? :D

However, I must say I like the bold ring I'm wearing in the collage..however it's gone since some years ago. *pointing out the only thing I liked in this post*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar