Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A$AP Rocky Says Azealia Banks Needs to Get Off the Beefing

A$AP Rocky is the new rapper on the rise, although i confess i haven't heard much of his music though. In a recent interview, he said Azealia Banks was cool, but that she needs to stop beefing the OG's in Hip Hop and focus on her career. I think that is a good advise from him to her. In case you don't know her, she is...well, i don't know much about her either. I actually got to know about her some weeks ago when she was beefing with Iggy Azalea and T.I...and then the current not to mature disrespectful words she fired at Lil Kim on twitter.



Anyway, below is what A$AP Rocky said about her-


“I like her for what she’s worth. I do think she gotta chill out with the beefin’ and all that other stuff and disrespecting the OG’s. She the homegirl, so it ain’t nothin’ but a little talk to her. I think if she stays out of trouble she’ll have longevity.”

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar