Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WORK FACE : Going mental

 Inspired by a recent make up that I did, I decided to do a bit of a crazy make-up on myself! I also had a new black lipstick that I was only dying to try! So here goes....

Eyes - Primer by Urban Decay, Yellow pigment by MAC, black liner by MAC, black shadow by Urban Decay.
 Brows - Spiked eyebrow pencil by MAC and Dip Down liner also by MAC
 Lashes worn under the eye - no.7 lashes by MAC

Black lipstick - Firm Form by MAC.

Skin - Studio fix nc15 by MAC, Urban Decay powder and no blusher!
 A close up of the eye! I am really proud of  how it looks! Especially the black against the yellow pigment! I managed to convince a staff member in the Soho store to let me try the pigment. I wasn't going to buy until I tried it. Luckily, I loved it and I want to get more when I go back to London!
Cute huh?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar