Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MILAN FASHION WEEK : Prada SS14 RTW

 I loved this. I love how Prada always seems to have something different and something unique to show which is completely removed from the current trends. There was nothing I could pick up on as being from one trend or another. It was simply a colorful, dramatic display.

It did make me think a little bit about pop art when you look at the cartoonish images on the clothes but that was about it. The rest was just brilliant. There are some elements that make me wonder if the high street is really ready for the onslaught of Prada take offs (or indeed the real thing) such as the bra over the coat or the footless football socks with heels. However the whole thing presented really well with a certain toughness that didn't try too hard. It was difficult to pick out a theme or an influence here. however I would prefer to just view the clothes rather then try to pick out bits from it. I do think you would be there for some time trying to manage that though.


 Anyone else thinking of graffiti? Several beauty reports were as they described the eye make-up as 'graffitied eyelids'....hmm....this I'm going to have to see in more details then this!

 Gorgeous teal color!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar