Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC release new nail varnish formula and new topcoats for July

 So MAC are releasing new nail varnishes! The new line of MAC studio nail varnishes have been reformulated and there are a whole bunch of amazing new shades, but there is something even better then that.....the new topcoats.
A whole range of different topcoats that add matte finishes, pigment shines, pearl finishes......amazing. I've been testing the green pigment topcoat all week and its amazing. I'm actually quite surprised at the staying power which has lasted five days without urgent need for a top up coat.  In fact, I've had so many compliments and comments on my nails which are an extremely unusual shade - I used MAC rebel nail varnish underneath ( which is a deep purple glossy shade)with the green pigment on top (which means that my nails have this two tone green shimmer when the lights hit them) - If you look at the visual, the green pigment is the one on the index finger over an identical, if not the same, shade as Rebel.

I am sold.

The varnishes will be hitting counters and stores next month. I'm planning on getting at least all of them!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar