Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Freida Pinto vows to never work with Woody Allen again because of the sexual abuse allegations made by his daughter Dylan Farrow

Freida Pinto has vowed to never work with Woody Allen again.


The 83-year-old director has long been accused of sexually abusing his ex-partner Mia Farrow's adopted daughter Dylan Farrow in 1992 when she was just seven years old, and the allegations have resurfaced in the wake of the #MeToo and Time's Up movements.
Woody has always strongly refuted the allegations and has accused his ex Mia of inventing the story to hurt his reputation. In June he said, 'I think in any situation where anyone is accused of something unjustly, this is a sad thing,' he said. At the end of 2018, model Babi Christina Engelhardt claimed she'd had an eight-year affair with Woody which began back in October 1976 when he was 41 and she was just 16. Frieda, 34, played the character Dia in Allen's 2010 drama comedy You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger, however, she would not work with him again as she wants to show solidarity with those who have spoken out against the filmmaker and stated she's sticking to what her 'gut instinct' tells her.
In an interview with The Guardian newspaper, she said: 'No absolutely not. I wouldn't work with him because I'm in solidarity with women who have come out with their stories, whether they are proven or not. I'm just going to stick to what my gut instinct tells me.'

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar