Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Elisabeth Moss negotiates nudity




Elisabeth Moss says Radio Times that she is very shy. But she has had to resort to turning in her birthday suit for the new series ...


Elisabeth Moss

Elisabeth Moss plays Peggy Olson on Mad Men but take a somewhat different role in his next project Top of the Lake. 

The series is about the disappearance of a 12 year old girl pregnant and the actress embodies some Robin Griffin. This character meant shoot some steamy scenes she feared a little ... "I'm shy but director Jane Campion is the last person who would put me uncomfortable or exploit me, she said in the magazine Radio Times. This is the ultimate feminist. You negotiate what you show and when you arrive at the fateful moment at the end of three months, tired, you just say "Oh well, let's go." "


Elisabeth Moss plays a detective in charge of finding the missing girl. Its role is not the typical glamorous woman, but the actress was satisfied. To achieve its mission, Robin Griffin must return to his native New Zealand to study the case. Elisabeth Moss should also be fit to carry out the action scenes. "I played sports and I am muscular, I lowered the tone of my voice, learning an accent and have trained with weapons. Robin fucks some beatings. The shooting was the Olympics film. I run all the time and I do not like it. I shoot with a gun, I throw arrows, I cut wood and fish, "she says with a laugh. 


Elisabeth Moss is currently dating the filmmaker Adam Arkapaw, having been married nine months with Fred Armisen. The end of this relationship was painful but now she realizes that it was for the best. "It did not work. We have not wasted our time too, which is good. I learned what was important: to have a good relationship. I want to start a family and it really hits you in mind when you are 30 years old but I'm in no hurry. And I firmly believe it is better to buy her jewelry yourself because you'll never stop wearing them if things go wrong, "said Elisabeth Moss.














Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar